Journals front cover



Journal can be a great investment in collecting your memories. Those are your creations. You can make it as you want them to be. You can plan things through your journals or make them a place for your memories.
I love making journals and creating a place to draw/write the things that I want to do in my life. It can be a place to go or a new thing you wanna experience.
I draw my wishes on the paper so that they remind me to work for them every time I open my journal. I also leave places to stick some pictures to make it more worth for me.

I always wondered on how the front page of journals should be? Or how should I do?!
I created the front page of my wishlist journal which is simple and also attractive.

Step 1
I took the front cover of my book and cleaned it.


Step 2
Then I painted it a base colourand let it dry.
I chose the base colour as black because i wanted other colours to pop. You can choose any base colour but choose a light shade so that your main designs pop.



Step 3
I marked the outlines for my designes using a ruler and a pencil.
Take care that you dont mark the lines dark and you dont make mistakes becouse it can spoil your base colour.



Step 4
I traced the qoute that I wanted on my cover page.
Choose the qoute that suites your personality and the purpose of your journal.

Step 5
Then I painted the qoute with some colours.
This step is the main and it requires a lot of patience and time. Also choose a brush which has thin hair at the front.
Let every word dry completely before you proceed further.

Step 6
I added some small lines to make it more attractive.
You can add any shape or anything creative that can make your design more attractive.


Hope you all find this helpful. If you try it I would be happy to see that, do let me know.


Popular posts from this blog

15 things to do in QUARANTINE